Outhentics is a versatile and responsive small consulting and coaching company. We specialise in helping individuals, teams and organisations make sense of complexity and by doing so improve performance and outcomes.
Its owner/director brings insights and expertise from over 13 years as a Chief Executive in the public sector combined with over 11 years working as a consultant and coach in the public and private sector.
For larger projects we can call on a flexible group of associates who can mobilise rapidly to help you deliver on your priorities.
We provide the following services:
- System Coaching and Programme Support
- Facilitation - including the design and delivery of Accelerated Learning and Accelerated Design Events, Hackathons, Open Space and World Cafe
- Our own tailored version of Agile for planning and delivery of service redesign
- Executive Coaching including Induction Coaching for new Directors and CEOs
- Board and Governing Body Development
- Strategic and operational consultancy to healthcare commissioners and providers
- Healthcare market entry advice and Due Diligence
- Interim management in the healthcare and related sectors
The owner/director of Outhentics is Mark Outhwaite. You can see more about him on his LinkedIn profile.